Wednesday, April 22, 2009

the one about the poop.

why does my child insist on taking a dump in the bathtub?

in other news, we went to story time today. of course, my kid has to be the naughty one... the one that has to stand up front or sit on the librarian's lap. not that the librarian minds, but i worry that other moms mind. its been nice having reassurance from the librarian and becca though, it makes it a bit easier. she loves going to story time & is such a ham while we're there.

this weekend we organized her closet. man that kid has a lot of clothes! its about time to go through them with her size and the season changing. we'll see what we figure out. its hard to get rid of stuff.

yesterday was my visit to the dentist. i hate going to the dentist. plus i've been having some tenderness and sensitivity so i knew that there would be something wrong. turns out i have 6, yes SIX cavities. i hate it! i told her that i'd need to bring headphones and she gave me some valium to take before i come. thank the lord! i totally would not be going back if i wasnt in pain. i guess i should get better about flossing...

so i've been thinking about tattoos and piercings lately, its driving me crazy! i would like to get addison's initials tattoo'd on my wrist, but i know my mom would just have a coronary! and for a piercing i'd love to get my other tragus pierced. we'll see on that one because i know that wouldnt bother my mom AS much. :) i've also thought of Addison's foot print and her initials on my foot, but i've heard that tattoos on the foot fade so much! i'd hate to go through that pain and then have it fade away. eff that!

saturday i'm having a lia sophia party. hopefully people come. i need some free jewelry dammit! and i dont want to make too much food if hardly no one shows up. blah. so much for RSVP! maybe that means they're not coming?!?

time to shower while i can, alone! if addison is awake i usually put her in the shower with me, which was all cute and fun in the beginning... now she hogs the water and i spend most of the shower with shampoo dripping into my eyes and freezing cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment